from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see squeeze, out.
- v. To force a competitor out of one of a limited number of winning positions by taking over that position or a higher one
- v. To obtain a difficult victory in a competition
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to come out in a squirt
- v. make by laborious and precarious means
- v. force out
- v. obtain with difficulty
- v. form or shape by forcing through an opening
- v. extract (liquid) by squeezing or pressing
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.