Did you possibly mean as?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Middle English form of sh.
- n. A Middle English fashion of writing initial s-.
- n. An abbreviation:
- n. of saints;
- n. of scilicet (common in legal documents).
- n. See Collar of SS., under collar.
- n. special police force in Nazi Germany founded as a personal bodyguard for Adolf Hitler in 1925; the SS administered the concentration camps
- n. the United States intelligence agency that protects current and former presidents and vice presidents and their immediate families and protects distinguished foreign visitors; detects and apprehends counterfeiters; suppresses forgery of government securities and documents
“n, i.e., the term ss ¦ s0 with n occurrences of the successor operator s.”
“My heart belongs to France but my * ss is universal.”
“Poor little fat * ss is homebound from being a fatso retard.”
“Meanwhile, master of the photogram, Floris Neusüss, is creating an image of the window at Lacock Abbey, subject of the first ever photographic negative from 1835.”
“Veterans shift perspective of foreign policy, pow songbird crash mccain taping name ss# rank, true cost of war, neoconservative chicken hawk draft dodgers fbi listening to communications, but they change them out because they get converted.”
“(setq ent (ssname ss 0)); 1st and only entity in ss”
“(repeat (sslength ss)) (setq ent (ssname ss C)); entity”
“(setq objName (ssname ss 0)); Find the object type & proceed accordingly.”
“(vlax-ename - > vla-object (ssname ss n))) (setq ptlist”
“Jukes flung the new lead-line over on the fore-deck with a loud "Here you are, bo'ss'en -- don't forget to wet it thoroughly," and turned with immense resolution towards his commander; but Captain MacWhirr spread his elbows on the bridge-rail comfortably.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘ss’.
Seventy two-letter words that are not in The Official Scrabble Players Dictionary, 4th edition (compared to 101 that are in OSPD4, as listed by robotjohnny.) Most are found as headwords in larger d...
Looking for tweets for ss.