from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of stable.
- n. A building, shed, or room for horses and cattle; a stable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or practice of keeping horses and cattle in a stable.
- n. A building, shed, or room for horses and cattle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of putting horses or other beasts into a stable.
- n. Stable accommodation; shelter for horses and other beasts; stables.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. accommodation for animals (especially for horses)
Sorry, no etymologies found.