from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or in the manner of a star
- v. Present participle of star.
- v. That which has the specified actor or actors, especially those in lead roles, in its cast.
- n. The action of the verb to star.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A manufacturers' name for the refining of crude metallic antimony by which the purified metal exhibits on solidification a starlike crystalline surface.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. indicating the most important performer or role
Sorry, no etymologies found.