from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a statistical way.
- adv. From a statistical point of view.
- adv. From statistical evidence.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In the way of statistics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a statistical manner; by the use of statistics; from a statistical point of view.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with respect to statistics
statistical + -ly (Wiktionary)