from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In the manner of linguistics.
- adv. From a linguistic perspective.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a linguistic manner; from the point of view of a linguist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a linguistic manner or relation; as regards language or linguistics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with respect to the science of linguistics
- adv. with respect to language
linguistic + -ally (Wiktionary)