from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Enacted, regulated, or authorized by statute; statutory.
- adj. Law Legally punishable; recognized by statute: a statutable offense.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Made or introduced by statute; proceeding from an act of legislature.
- adj. In conformity to statute; standard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made or introduced by statute; proceeding from an act of the legistature.
- adj. Made or being in conformity to statute; standard.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Made, required, or imposed by statute; statutory: as. a statutable punishment.
- Allowed by the rules; standard.
statute + -able (Wiktionary)