from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of steel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The process of pointing, edging, or overlaying with steel; specifically, acierage. See steel, v.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The process of welding a piece of steel on that part of a cutting-instrument which is to receive the edge.
- n. The process of depositing a film of iron on engraved copperplates.
- n. In general, the operation of overlaying, tipping, or facing with steel.
Sorry, no etymologies found.