Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To turn into or cause to resemble a star; convert into a constellation; make glorious; glorify.
- v. transitive, mythology To transform from an earthly body into a celestial body; to place in the sky as such
- v. transitive, astronomy To turn into a star.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. Obs. or R. To turn into a star; to cause to appear like a star; to place among the stars, or in heaven.
- From Middle English stellifien, from Middle French stellifier, from Medieval Latin stellificare, itself from Latin stella ("star") + faciō ("make, do"). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘stellify’.
a haven for lightness
Looking for tweets for stellify.