from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Water falling in drops, especially in a row from the eaves of a roof, or from icicles or stalactites.
- n. stillicidium; the right to collect such drops from a neighbor's roof that overhangs one's own property.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A continual falling or succession of drops; rain water falling from the eaves.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A continual falling or succession of drops.
- n. In Roman law: The right to have the rain from one's roof drop on another's land or roof.
- n. The right to refuse to allow the rain from another's roof to drop on one's own land or roof.
Anglicisation of Latin stillicidium. (Wiktionary)