from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. livestock that is wintered and then sold in the spring
- n. stock car; a car used for racing but without significant alteration since its production by the manufacturer
- n. One who crafts gun stocks
- n. One who stocks shelves with inventory
- n. one who supplies raw material to a machine
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes or fits stocks, as of guns or gun carriages, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A workman who makes or fits gun-stocks.
- n. One who is employed in the felling and grubbing up of trees.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a domestic animal (especially a young steer or heifer) kept as stock until fattened or matured and suitable for a breeding establishment
Sorry, no etymologies found.