from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of block; something that blocks something specific.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who blocks: used specifically in hat-making, shoemaking, book-binding, etc.
- n. A blocking-tool or -machine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a football player whose responsibility is to block players attempting to stop an offensive play
- n. a class of drugs that inhibit (block) some biological process
Sorry, no etymologies found.