from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any device used to jam radio reception.
- n. A form of swimwear used by athletes.
- n. A device (e.g. a jumar) which will slide along a rope in one direction but not the other, used in rock-climbing, caving etc.
- n. A player in who attempts to score points by making their way past other players.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In logging, an improved form of gin, mounted on a movable framework and used to load logs on sleds and cars by horse-power.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a transmitter used to broadcast electronic jamming
Sorry, no etymologies found.