from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A book used for accelerated study in preparation for an exam
- n. A student who is studying hard for an exam
- n. A teacher who is aiding said student.
- n. A school whose speciality is helping students to pass certain exams.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who crams; esp., one who prepares a pupil hastily for an examination, or a pupil who is thus prepared.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who prepares himself or others, as for an examination, by cramming.
- n. A lie.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a teacher who is paid to cram students for examinations
- n. a student who crams
- n. a special school where students are crammed
- n. a textbook designed for cramming
Sorry, no etymologies found.