from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A device used to ram, a ramrod.
- n. One who rams.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An instrument for driving anything with force.
- n. A rod for forcing down the charge of a gun; a ramrod.
- n. An implement for pounding the sand of a mold to render it compact.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An instrument for ramming, or driving by impact.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tool for driving something with force
Sorry, no etymologies found.