from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A powerfully built, robust person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A large, strong, robust person (usually a man)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who uses strap.
- n. A person or thing of uncommon size.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who has to do with straps; specifically, one who has charge of the harnessing of horses.
- n. Anything bulky; a large, tall person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a large and strong and heavyset man
Sorry, no etymologies found.