from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Regarding subjective experience as fundamental
- n. One who subscribes to subjectivism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who holds to subjectivism; an egoist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In metaphysics, one who holds the doctrine or doctrines of subjectivism.
- Same as subjectivistic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who subscribes to subjectivism
subjective + -ist (Wiktionary)