from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To render suburban; impart a suburban character to.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make suburban; to convert or adapt to a suburb.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render suburban in character.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take on suburban character
- v. make suburban in character
suburban + -ize (Wiktionary)