from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make urban in nature or character.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make something more urban in character.
- v. To take up an urban way of life.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To render urban, or urbane; to refine; to polish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render urbane.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make more industrial or city-like
- v. impart urban habits, ways of life, or responsibilities upon
Sorry, no etymologies found.