Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To pour over something else.
- To be poured or spread over something else.
- To heat (a substance, such as a basaltic rock) far above its fusing-point, so that once in this condition it may remain long molten without cooling to solidification.
- In physical, to cool (a liquid) to a temperature below (its) melting-point without producing solidification; undercool.
- v. obsolete, transitive To pour (something) over or on something else.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. obsolete To pour (something) over or on something else.
- See super- and compare infuse. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for superfuse.