from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A follower of supralapsarianism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of that class of Calvinists who believed that God's decree of election determined that man should fall, in order that the opportunity might be furnished of securing the redemption of a part of the race, the decree of salvation being conceived of as formed before or beyond, and not after or following, the lapse, or fall. Cf. infralapsarian.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Supralapsarians, or their doctrine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to supralapsarianism.
- n. One who believes in supralapsarianism.
Sorry, no etymologies found.