from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Calvinist who holds that election is a logical consequent of the Fall of man in the original divine plan.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of that class of Calvinists who consider the decree of election as contemplating the apostasy as past and the elect as being at the time of election in a fallen and guilty state; -- opposed to
Supralapsarian. The former considered the election of grace as a remedy for an existing evil; the latter regarded the fall as a part of God's original purpose in regard to men.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Infralapsarians, or to their doctrine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to infralapsarianism or to those who hold it.
- n. [capitalized] One who believes in infralapsarianism.
infra- + lapsus + -arian (Wiktionary)