from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who engages in the sport of surfing. Also called surfboarder.
- n. Informal One who casually looks at something offering numerous options, especially the Internet or television.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who rides a surfboard. Some who does surfing.
- n. A person who surfs the Internet.
- n. A duck, the surf scoter (Melanitta perspicillata).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The surf duck.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The surfscoter, a duck.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who engages in surfboarding
to surf + -er. (Wiktionary)