from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any plant of the genus Stevia, from which stevia is extracted.
- n. Sauropus androgynus, a plant of the family Phyllanthaceae whose leaves may be used as a potherb.
- n. Symplocos tinctoria, an evergreen shrub or small tree in the southeastern United States.
- n. Monarda fistulosa, wild bergamot, a medicinal and ornamental herb.
- n. Cannabis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small tree or shrub, Symplocos tinctoria, found in deep woods or on the borders of cypress-swamps in the southern United States.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small yellowwood tree of southern United States having small fragrant white flowers; leaves and bark yield a yellow dye
sweat + leaf (Wiktionary)