from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To be cautious, careful or prudent.
- v. To mind, or be in charge of something.
- interj. good-bye (literally, take care of yourself)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be careful, prudent, or watchful
- v. be in charge of or deal with
- v. take charge of or deal with
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.