from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To adapt to; to learn, grasp or master.
- v. To enter; to go into or move towards.
- v. To begin, as a new habit or practice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. develop a habit; apply oneself to a practice or occupation
- v. have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.