from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Table at currency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The currency of Samoa, divided into 100 sene.
- n. A rhythmic pattern in Indian music.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An Argentine tree of the elm family, Momisia pallida, yielding a valuable wood used for making tool handles, casks, and barrels.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the basic unit of money in Western Samoa
Samoan, from English dollar.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Samoan tālā, in turn from English dollar (Wiktionary)
Sanskrit (tālà) (Wiktionary)