from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to terminate: terminable activities; terminable employees.
- adj. Terminating after a designated date: a terminable annuity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having an ending, finite.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being terminated or bounded; limitable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being terminated; limitable; coming to an end after a certain term: as, a terminable annuity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being terminated after a designated time
Sorry, no etymologies found.