from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the shape of a testicle; ovoid.
- adj. Botany Having two oblong tubes, as some orchids.
- adj. Testicular.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Shaped like a testicle
- adj. Testicular
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Shaped like a testicle, ovate and solid.
- adj. Having two tubers resembling testicles in form, as some species of orchis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the rounded or ovoid shape of a testicle.
- Having a pair of testicle-like formations.
- In botany: Shaped like a testicle.
- Having a pair of organs so shaped, as the tubers of Orchis mascula. Also testicular, testiculated.
Sorry, no etymologies found.