from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Bundles of hay or straw used to make a roof.
- v. Present participle of thatch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or art of covering buildings with thatch; so as to keep out rain, snow, etc.
- n. The materials used for this purpose; thatch.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of applying thatch, as to a roof.
- n. The fibrous material of which thatch is composed, as straw.
Sorry, no etymologies found.