from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make theological in form or significance.
- intransitive v. To speculate about theology.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To treat something from a theological viewpoint.
- v. To discuss or speculate about theological subjects.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To render theological; to apply to divinity; to reduce to a system of theology.
- intransitive v. To frame a system of theology; to theorize or speculate upon theological subjects.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render theological.
- To theorize or speculate upon theological subjects; engage in theological discussion.
- Also spelled theologise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make theoretical speculations about theology or discuss theological subjects
- v. treat from a theological viewpoint or render theological in character
Sorry, no etymologies found.