from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A stupid person; a blockhead.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone stupid.
- n. Any of several species of Australian songbirds of the genus Pachycephala.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A thick-headed or stupid person.
- n. Any one of several species of Australian singing birds of the genus Pachycephala. The males of some of the species are bright-colored. Some of the species are popularly called thrushes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A stupid fellow; a blockhead; a numskull.
- n. In ornithology: A shrike-like bird of the subfamily Pachycephalinæ. See cut under Pachycephala.
- n. A scansorial barbet of the subfamily Capitoninæ. Coues. See cut under Capito.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. Australian and southeastern Asian birds with a melodious whistling call
thick + head (Wiktionary)