Sorry, no definitions found.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • Hyblends or, less commonly, blends. ;-)
    (But those don’t say anything about the hyblending being unintentional.)

    December 20, 2009

  • It's like a combination of fraught + throughout. What do you call these type of words, i.e., the unintentional combination of similar words (Like "regardless + irrespective = irregardless")?

    December 20, 2009