from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A brief rainstorm accompanied by thunder and lightning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A short thunderstorm commonly accompanied by heavy rain.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A shower accompanied with lightning and thunder.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A shower accompanied by thunder and lightning.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a short rainstorm accompanied by thunder and lightning
thunder + shower (Wiktionary)