from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Concentration of a substance in solution or the strength of such a substance determined by titration.
- n. The minimum volume needed to cause a particular result in titration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The concentration of a substance as determined by titration.
- v. To measure a concentration, especially by means of titration
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Old spellings of titter, titterer.
- n. In chem.: The strength of a standard solution used in titration in volumetric chemical analysis.
- n. Inaccurately, the amount of a standard solution required in a given analysis.
- n. See number, 17.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the concentration of a solution as determined by titration
WHen you say your titer is 14X the immunized level how many vacciniations have u had? and where do u htink i stand based on the vaccines ive gotten?
My rabies titer is 14x stronger than what is considered "immune" and even still, I pay for the occasional booster.
The diesel hydroxide titer, which is the last plan to be completed is mechanically completed and the commissioning is coming up to an end.
The titer is a number that tells how many times a patient’s blood must be diluted to obtain a sample that is free of ANA.
An elevated titer indicates that a Streptococcus infection or poststreptococcal sequelae from a previous infection are present.
In this study researchers found that farmers with a history of working with pesticides were more likely to have a low, but still significant, titer of antinuclear antibodies associated with lupus diagnosis.
Still, he told Joy that her high ANA titer was worrisome and would likely turn out to be indicative of an autoimmune disease down the road.
I've done this with a doctor's approval and have had blood drawn to ensure that their titer levels are high enough to maintain protection.
When I learned that the RUC would be making the payments rules my doubt titer went off the chart .
Nao, heer is yur costoom… eet gawt a littlol bit shrunked at teh cleenurs but is otay, just a littlol bit titer dan yu had planned…
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.