from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make or combine into a total.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To combine parts to make a total.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make total, or complete; to reduce to completeness.
- intransitive v. To use a totalizator.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make total; reduce to totality, as by adding or accumulating.
- To use the totalizer in betting.
- Also spelled totalise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make into a total
total + -ize (Wiktionary)