from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Appearing as, wishing to be considered as, or having undergone surgery to become a member of the opposite sex.
- adj. Of or relating to a transgendered person or transgendered people.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describing a person of one sex who considers himself or herself to really belong to the opposite sex, or who wishes to be surgically converted to the opposite sex, or has been so converted.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of transgender.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving a partial or full reversal of gender
Sorry, no etymologies found.