American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Government by three people; a triumvirate.
- n. A country governed by three rulers.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Rule by three persons; a three-headed government.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Government by three persons; a triumvirate; also, a country under three rulers.
- tri- + -archy (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘triarchy’.
three; three parts
Looking for tweets for triarchy.