from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. symmetrically triangular
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having three angles, or corners; triangular.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a trigon; having the form of a trigon; triangular.
- In entomology, triangular in cross-section; having three long edges; trihedral; prismatic: as, trigonal antennæ; trigonal joints.
- In botany, same as trigonous.
- In anatomy, noting a triangular space at the base of the bladder. See trigonum .
- n. In anatomy, the triangular space at the base of the bladder; the trigonum.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having threefold symmetry
Sorry, no etymologies found.