from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The ordinal number matching the number one trillion in a series.
- n. One of a trillion equal parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The ordinal form of the number one trillion.
- n. The person or thing in the trillionth position.
- n. One of a trillion equal parts of a whole
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Being last in order of a series of a trillion.
- Being one of a trillion parts.
- n. One of a trillion parts; the quotient of unity divided by a trillion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. the ordinal number of one trillion in counting order
- n. one part in a trillion equal parts
Sorry, no etymologies found.