from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Trading, bartering.
- n. the conveyance of freight by trucks.
- n. Lateral movement of the camera.
- v. Present participle of truck.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The business of conveying goods on trucks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Exchanging; bartering; barter.
- n. The selling of small commodities; petty trade.
- n. The selling of garden-truck; truck-farming.
- n. The act or the business of conveying goods by trucks or wagons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the activity of transporting goods by truck
From truck. (Wiktionary)