from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or occurring in a tube, such as the fallopian tube or the eustachian tube.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a tube.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a tube; specifically, of or pertaining to one of the Fallopian tubes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In medicine, of or relating to one of the passages called tubes in the body, more commonly the Fallopian tube.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to occurring in a tube such as e.g. the Fallopian tube or Eustachian tube
From tube + -al. (Wiktionary)