from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having signatures or a signature at the bottom or end. Used of documents.
- adj. Signed or having signed at the bottom or end of a document: the undersigned names; the undersigned people.
- n. A signer whose name appears at the bottom or end of a document. Often used with the.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having signatures at the end or bottom
- adj. having signed at the end of a document
- n. the person or those people, mentioned in a document, whose names and signatures appear at the end
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Written or subscribed at the bottom or end of a writing.
under + signed (Wiktionary)