from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To cause to thaw.
- transitive v. To remove a control or restriction on (prices or wages, for example).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To defrost something.
- v. To resume movement.
- v. To release from a previously locked or frozen state.
- v. To thaw.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To thaw.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To thaw.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make (assets) available
- v. become or cause to become soft or liquid
Sorry, no etymologies found.