from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Designed for or suitable to both sexes: unisex clothing; unisex hairstyles.
- adj. Not distinguished or distinguishable on the basis of sex; androgynous in appearance: cultivated a unisex look.
- n. Elimination or absence of sexual distinctions, especially in dress.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Designed to be suitable to both sexes.
- adj. Not distinguished on the basis of sex.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not distinguished on the basis of sex
Sorry, no etymologies found.