from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not visible or apparent; unseen.
- adj. Prevented from seeing; having an obstructed view. Used especially of sports officials.
- adj. Having no sight for aiming. Used of a firearm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not sighted; unseen.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not sighted, or seen.
- adj. Not aimed by means of a sight; also, not furnished with a sight, or with a properly adjusted sight.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not seen; invisible: as, an unsighted vessel. Not furnished with a sight or sights: as, an unsighted gun.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unable to see
Sorry, no etymologies found.