from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of blind.
- adj. to display a particular destination or route number on the blinds.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. deprived of one's sight; rendered blind.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Provided with blinds, blinders, or blindages: as, a blinded house; blinded batteries.
- Having the window-shades drawn down; with the blinds closed.
- In mining, not opposite, but nearly so, as two level drifts on either side of aslope.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. deprived of sight
Sorry, no etymologies found.