from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Without specialty or specialization.
- adj. Having no special function: unspecialized cells.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no speciality, or particular purpose
- adj. Having no special function
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not specialized; specifically (Biol.), not adapted, or set apart, for any particular purpose or function.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not specialized or modified for a particular purpose or function
un- + specialized (Wiktionary)