from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not traveled on: untraveled back roads.
- adj. Not having traveled.
- adj. Provincial; narrow-minded.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Bearing few travellers
- adj. Not having travelled
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not traveled; not trodden by passengers.
- adj. Having never visited foreign countries; not having gained knowledge or experience by travel.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not traveled; not trodden by passengers: as, an untraveled forest.
- Not having traveled; not having gained experience by travel; hence, provincial; narrow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not traveled over or through
Sorry, no etymologies found.