from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Dark; clouded
- adj. Overtaken by night; belated
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of night.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Darkness; clouded.
- adj. Overtaken by night; belated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Overtaken by night; belated.
- Darkened; clouded; black.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. overtaken by night or darkness
From night ("noun") + -ed (Wiktionary)
See night (verb) (Wiktionary)